Turn to a Trusted Winnipeg AC Repair Provider
If you are looking for professional AC services done right, trust only Abundant Air. With our 24/7 air conditioner (AC) repair, we make Winnipeg homes places of comfort. Whatever type of air conditioning system you have, no job is too small or large for us. Our expert technicians offer a wide range of indoor comfort solutions, making us one of the most trusted contractors in Winnipeg’s HVAC scene. Our goal is to make a real difference in every residential and commercial space we work on. No matter what your cooling system issues are, count on us for professional and reliable HVAC services.
Quality 24/7 Air Conditioning Repair in Winnipeg
Weird clattering noises, poor airflow, or worse, no cool air coming from your AC at all. These are signs that you need to have your air conditioner unit repaired. At Abundant Air, we offer 24-hour air conditioning repair services to ensure that you get help whenever you need it. Our certified technicians are committed to providing customer service through quality air conditioning repair in Winnipeg no matter what time of the day.
Poor AC performance is caused by several reasons, including low refrigerant, leaks, eroded components, or a faulty AC coil. We, at Abundant Air, have the right set of skills and equipment to troubleshoot the root cause of the issue and perform an emergency service for air conditioning repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FAQs: Air Conditioner Repair Winnipeg
- Why doesn’t my house feel cold?
Often, when homeowners feel that their house is too warm, they assume that their air conditioning units need repair. Before you book an AC service, here are some things you should check first:
- The thermostat should be working. Thermostats transmit your desired temperature to the air conditioning systems. If the screen of the AC is blank, the house will heat up quickly. Also, check the battery for any loose electrical wires and then after, check the fuse box.
- The AC should be running. Check the air filter for debris buildup. Dirty air filters can affect the efficiency of the airflow, energy efficiency, and air quality of the air conditioner units. Check the fan setting of your thermostat should be set to “Auto” instead of “On.”
- Why did my energy bill go up?
If there is a dramatic increase in your current electric bill, there is something wrong with the performance of your AC. Before you call an AC technician, do the following:
- Change the dirty filter. When the filter is clogged with debris, it inhibits airflow, making your AC work harder.
- Check for any signs of deterioration on the weather stripping and caulk around doors and windows. This causes the cool air to escape.
- Open the vents. Blocked or closed vents can prevent the cool air from flowing into the rooms.